Our Vision Statement
Engaging His Presence ~ Transforming Our World
Our Mission Statement
Faith & Life Fellowship Ministries is established for religious, benevolent, charitable, and educational purposes. It aims to take the Gospel of Jesus Christ to all people, guiding them to excel in their God-given purpose, while instilling a passion for Jesus. This ministry enhances the lives of all through the teaching of sound Biblical doctrine, that is capable to deliver the sick, the abused, the addict, the homeless, as well as those in emotional and spiritual bondage. It is a ministry that demonstrates the supernatural dimension of the Kingdom of God, boldly proclaiming Christ to others, and also within its mission strives to minister to the physical and moral needs of all wherever possible.
Statement of Beliefs
- We believe that there is but one living and True God, Everlasting, of Infinite Power, Wisdom and Goodness. He is the Maker and Preserver of all things, visible and invisible. In this Godhead, there are three persons of One Substance, Power and Eternity; The Father, The Son and the Holy Ghost (Genesis 21:33; Deuteronomy 4:35; Matthew 19:26; Psalm 19:1; 1 Timothy 3:16; John 1:1).
- We believe that the Son, Jesus Christ is the Word; the Very God and Very Man. As Man, He truly suffered, died and was buried, but He arose from the grave and now sits at the Right Hand of the Father (Matt 28:7-8; John 1:1, 14; 1 Corinthians 15:3-6; Ephesians 1:20).
- We believe that the Holy Ghost proceeded from the Father and the Son, and is of One Substance, Majesty and Glory with the Father and the Son; He is the Very and Eternal God. We believe that He indwells and empowers the believers for service (John 14:26; John 15:26; John 16:7-11; Acts 5:3-4).
- We believe that God created man in His own image; but man sinned by disobeying God, and hence, death passed upon man. We believe that as a result of man’s sin, human nature became corrupt; however, every man is responsible for his own sin (Genesis 1:26-27; Genesis 2:7; Romans 5:6).
- We believe that by the shedding of His Blood, Jesus made full atonement for human sin. However, each man must repent and accept the work of Christ by Faith, in order to be saved (Luke 13:5; John 3:16; Romans 5:8-10).
- We believe that the Lord will return for His Saints in order for them to share in the Glories of His Everlasting Kingdom. We also believe that the impenitent sinner will experience Everlasting punishment (Matthew 25:30-46; Thessalonians 4:13-18).
- We believe that the Church is the Body of Christ; and we believe that all Spiritual Gifts are given to the Body for the perfecting of the Saints and the building up of the Body of Christ (1 Corinthians 12:1-11).